Divide MS
Please Login To Proceed with Posting and Etc;
Divide MS
Please Login To Proceed with Posting and Etc;
Divide MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divide Maplestory~!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Trial Game Master has Been Chosen.. Check News And Announcements.. We are Still Hiring!

Ownski's game master application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ownski

Maple Coins : 539759
Rep : 5

Ownski's game master application Empty
PostSubject: Ownski's game master application   Ownski's game master application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 am

Name: Jon

Last Name (Optional): S.

How Much Experience Have you Had as a Game Master: I tried to make my own server and got reallly close, then I got lazy and gave up. When I used to play private servers a lot about a year ago I was gm for about 3-4 different servers.

What is Your Forum Name: Ownski

What is Your Age: 20

Where are you currently Living: Jerseyyy

What is Your Time Zone: EST

What Are You Applying For: Game master status

What is 10+10: 21? naww. 20

Are You Fluent in English: yes.

What Other Languages Do You Speak: spanish. quite fluently, as i am puerto rican.

What Grade Are You In: going to be a freshman in college.

Do You have a Game Master Hand Book: yes.

If Not chosen as a Game Master Will you Continue Game and Forum Activeness: yupperz.

Do you have any other experience (i.e., Java, HTML, GFX)?: i don't. but im pretty sure i can learn. (majoring in computer science)

Will You ask Permission before Hosting Events: If i have to, yes.

Do you have MSN? it stopped working on my computer for some reason. but i do have aim(iarejon89)/skype(ownski1)/facebook/myspace

If You have MSN what is it?:

Are you a Male or Female: Maleee

Other Information (Optional): I'm a very nice person. I deal with situations the best way possible. I am not a dramatic person, I love meeting new people and i'm just a friend ole' chapp! =]

I (Ownski) will follow Game Master Rule and will be active on Forums, and will do everything AngAngx3 asks no matter how ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Ownski's game master application
Page 1 of 1