Divide MS
Please Login To Proceed with Posting and Etc;
Divide MS
Please Login To Proceed with Posting and Etc;
Divide MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divide Maplestory~!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Trial Game Master has Been Chosen.. Check News And Announcements.. We are Still Hiring!

FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FugitiveMind
FugitiveMind

Maple Coins : 539424
Rep : 5

FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application   FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Name: Nico (iFugitive ingame)
How Much Experience Have you Had as a Game Master: I've been gm for another 2 servers of MapleStory (MapleNao, and i think Tropicstory was the other one). I've been GameMaster on another games too, like Runescape pservers (About 9), GunZ pservers (4, 2 of the most important pservers) between others, and I've moderated lots of forums
What is Your Forum Name: FugitiveMind
What is Your Age: 16
Where are you currently Living: Argentina.
What is Your Time Zone: GTM -3:00 (Doens't matter, i'm active 24/7)
What Are You Applying For: Gamemaster
What is 10+10: I DON'T KNOW!! (Lol, 20 xD)
Are You Fluent in English: Yes, altough i commit some mistakes sometimes :X, but people can understand it at least ^^
What Other Languages Do You Speak: 100% Spanish
What Grade Are You In: Eh, idk how to explain since education is different here, but I only have 1 year left before university.
Do You have a Game Master Hand Book: Nope sadly, lost it when reformated my computer
If Not chosen as a Game Master Will you Continue Game and Forum Activeness: Of course Smile
Do you have any other experience (i.e., Java, HTML, GFX)?: Decent at GFX, learning HTML
Will You ask Permission before Hosting Events: Of course, and if there isn't anyone online to ask for permission, I won't host the event.
Do you have MSN? nicoviva_nightwish@hotmail.com
If You have MSN what is it?: above
Are you a Male or Female: Eh... male o.o
Other Info: Welll, let's see...
- I'm pretty fast at learning coding lenguages,
- I'm 24/7er, so I can be on all the time
- I'm the leader of 2 really succesfull bands here in argentina, so I know what's an important responsability.
- I'm always trying to help others as much as I can
- I love the ":3" thingy LOL (J/k)
- I've been administrator of one of the most important online communities arround 2 years ago (Actually, I wasen't admin, I had admin cp access but i had head forum moderator status, which was pretty much the same. Plus, I was encharged of GM and FMOD hiring)
- I'm not a 1337N3WB Razz
- I've been GM from a lot of GunZ servers, and they are the most hard game to moderate (90% are ego whores and hackers ._.)
- I CAN'T be manipulated by players.
- I have pretty good ways to advertize the server without spamming other servers.

I, FugitiveMind, will follow Game Master Rule and will be active on Forums, and will do everything AngAngx3 asks no matter how ridiculous. (Except for sex! :3)

Wish meh luck ^.^ What a Face

Last edited by FugitiveMind on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngAng
Admin
AngAng

Maple Coins : 551552
Rep : 1

FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application   FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Good Application, Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
https://dividems.darkbb.com

FugitiveMind/Nico GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1